Whether you’re a podcaster, streamer, musician, or gamer, having a high-quality microphone is essential for producing professional-level audio content. Fortunately, you don’t have to break the bank to get a great microphone. In this article, we’ll be exploring the microphones under $200 that offer excellent sound quality, features, and value.
Let Your Voice Be Heard With Amazing Microphone Under $200
- EMB EMIC2500 Wireless MicrophoneA perfect way of enjoying a karaoke party for kids, this MIC with echo sound and Bluetooth also offers a switch on to duet mode to include your friends for singing together. Easily portable and very easy to handle features, this mic comes with a disco ball attachment as well to turn any room into a disco set.
- Stellar X2 Large Diaphragm Cardioid CondenserThis is an all-in-one package with a metal stand, pop filter, shock mount, and a microphone that works optimally with a laptop, PS4, and desktop as well. The cardioids pattern helps in picking up the clear voice and the USB computer microphone ideally suits gaming, streaming, chatting, and recording. The tripod stand perfectly helps in setting up the mic.
- ZealSound Condenser Broadcast MicrophoneIf you do not want to shout or raise your voice and yet get a quality sound deliverance from a microphone, then this will be the microphone under 200 for you. The set consists of a microphone, an audio cable, a USB charging cable, a triple stand, separate earphone and mic cable for PC, and a user guide to help you operate it efficiently.
- Audio-Technica Cardioid Studio XLR MicrophoneThis microphone is ideal for home studio usage with 20 dB SPL noise level. The frequency response due to the low-mass diaphragm with tough and long-lasting quality makes this microphone one of the microphone under 200. The cardioid pattern lowers the chances of catching up sounds from the sides which ensures desirable quality sound.
- Shure SM58-LC Cardioid Dynamic Vocal MicrophoneWe all have seen the live microphone at some point of our lives-in school or concerts. If you want to have a typical microphone, this should be your preference as the microphone under 200. The balanced cardioid pattern helps in picking up the quality sound and rejecting unwanted sounds. It will last longer as compared to other microphones and endures tough use.
- HyperX QuadCast MicrophoneThe LED light ensures if the mic is on or off and the 4 chosen patterns are cardioids, stereo, Omni, and bidirectional to help you focus on the desired quality of sound. The mount adapter helps in mounting the mic on the mic stands and the sensitivity can be easily controlled by turning the dial.
- Blue Yeti USB MicrophoneThe four different pickup patterns lets you record quality sound and stream conveniently without any hassle. The versatile sound is captured along with flexibility with the varied patterns giving you the professional quality sound deliverance. You can easily adjust the volume, pattern, mute and mic pick up for recording or streaming.
- Stellar X2 Large Diaphragm XLR MicrophoneThe neutral perfect frequency response and high-quality brass capsules will give the desired sound without any harshness. The noise level is 13dBA because of the German JFET circuit. The iron frame of the microphone is made up of good durable quality. The full set comes with an adapter, a leather pouch, a spring Shockmount, and a wind cover.
Each microphone on our list comes with its unique set of features, and we’ll dive into each one to help you decide which microphone is the fit for your needs. We’ll also discuss important factors to consider when choosing a microphone, such as polar patterns, frequency response, and connectivity options.