Buying a Best Classical Guitar under $500 is not easy. The guitar is an extension of the musician. It has to be chosen with care.
To buy a Classical Guitar is a very personalized affair. It is essential to know what style suits you. What sort of neck width will suit your fingers. What kind of strings do you want, metal or nylon. All these are important factors in a buying decision.
There are standard body guitars, electric and there are larger body guitars. How it feels in your hand is what is important. A standard body is ideal if you are beginning. Metal strings or nylon strings will be decided by how you want to play. Flamenco style, using your fingers or with a plectrum. These are the main factors. Take a look at the list below and select what you need.
Our Handpicked Recommendations On Best Classical Guitar Under $500
- Pyle Classical GuitarThe classical guitar features handcrafted wooden construction with linden wood body, birchwood headstock, dyed hardwood fretboard, high gloss polished body, and protective binding, rosette linden laminate finish, chrome tuner pegs.
- Pyle 36 Classical Acoustic GuitarThe guitar features handcrafted construction linden wood body, birch headstock, dyed maple wood fretboard, high gloss polished body back protective binding, rosette linden laminate finish. An excellent product.
- Strong Wind Classical GuitarGuitar features a Laminated Basswood Top and sturdy & 3/4 Size dreadnought body with smooth curves, promoting comfort during playing. The pegs are smooth and well made, with chrome turning heads.
- MIRIO Classical GuitarSolid Basswood Top Back Side. Basswood construction for eye-catching beauty, long-lasting strength, and rich acoustic sound. It has a high gloss varnish finish. Included - shoulder strap, carry case.
- WINZZ 39 Inches Classical GuitarIt is equipped with a selected basswood top back and sides that offers a warm, smooth and velvety tone. Mastercraftsman design and make rosettes, bindings and inlays for the guitar.
- Classical Guitar with Soft NylonHola! Music Junior Classical Guitar HG-36GLS features a Spruce top, Mahogany back, sides, and neck.Nut width: 45mm / 1.77 inches. Several frets: 18. Small and light, with nylon strings.
- Cordoba C1M ClassicalPerfect nylon string guitar for students of all levels. Spruce top with Mahogany back and sides, adjustable truss rod for lifetime neck stability. Guitar Bridge-Hardtail Bridge. A really great buy.
- Traveler Guitar 6-String ClassicalFull size 24 3/4 Scale nylon-string acoustic/electric travel guitar. Piezo pickup with standard 1/4 output. Includes Gigbag and detachable lap rest. Total weight 2lbs 14 oz.
Buy yourself a classical guitar and start playing the music of your dreams. Check out the list above and get your desired classical guitar today! The affordable guitars will bring a melody of rich notes for your loved ones. The suggestions above will help bring out the musical talents in one. Bring home the best traditional and classic guitars for under $500. Glory your heart with music.
Also, Read – Our Recommendations on Gifts For Musicians
Our Curated Recommendations on Amazon: