Kayaks are normally hunting boats. Being on a budget doesn’t provide you many options. We have listed some Best Fishing Kayak Under $800.
Kayaks have great size and weight capacity. There are different types of kayaks available with different materials. You can buy wooden boats, inflatable boats, and plastic boats. It would help if you found a boat that comes with great storage capacity to hold your fishing equipment. You need big storage to keep your clothes and sleeping bags. Now you can check out the options that are inexpensive but durable.
Our Recommended & Handpicked Best Fishing Kayak Under $800
- Riot 12’ kayakThis durable marine-grade kayak has a solid grip. It is made with foam panels. It’s a sit-on-top flat-water fishing kayak. It comes with five-rod holders and a pilot rudder system. It is a good boat with a 72-pound weight. It is good for fish hunting and for kayak championships.
- Intex Explorer K2 kayakThis is considered as best boat in this category. It’s a budget-friendly, most durable kayak. This is a 2 person inflatable kayak. It can hold 400 pounds of weight. It’s a comfortable and spacious boat that is designed for small water bodies.
- Sea eagle boatThis is an inflatable sports kayak. It can hold a weight of 2 persons. This boat comes with removable seats, a pump, and a repair kit. This inflatable boat has 2 drain valves. You can use it for sports competition.
- Sevylor Coleman Colorado fishing kayakThis can easily be the best kayak under $800. It comes with a lot of features. Multiple air chambers and an airtight system make it safe from leaking. Paddle holders for secure paddles are included in the boat. Its bottom is made up of tarpaulin and has nylon cover on top.
- Freein Stand Up Paddle Board KayakThis is an inflatable stand-up paddleboard kayak. It has superior rigidity and stability. WHo can use this boat in ponds, lakes, and still water oceans. It is both a paddle boat and sits on top kayak. It comes with a go pro-space handle to record fun videos. It is made up of PVC and drops stitch material. All of these features make this kayak durable, use lightweight and stiff.
- Ocean kayak Malibu recreational kayakThis is a sit on top kayak. It comes with three-person comfortable sitting options. It is a 12 feet long model that can handle 425 pounds easily. It’s a durable and high-quality kayak. It is one of the best kayak available in the budget.
- Intex Excursion Pro KayakAnother option from Intex brand is this professional kayak series. Intex has a brand name in the manufacturing of kayaks. It is made of polyester core with PVC lamination. High-pressure spring valves are included in this boat for easy inflation. This boat includes accessories like a fish finder, GPS, fishing rod holder, etc. Its total weight capacity is 400 pounds. It comes with 3-ply super-tough construction and aluminum oars. High output water pump and large storage space makes it desirable.
- Driftsun rover inflatable kayakThis inflatable kayak is very stable and lightweight. It is perfect for sports and adventure. This boat can sail well in high tides. It comes with an adjustable padded seat with high back support. This boat has the capacity to hold 300 lbs of weight. Heavy-duty PVC tarpaulin protects your boat from puncture.
So, that was our take on the best kayak under $800. You can check out the options and choose. This list is for your great adventure ride. Who should make it with good material. Above mentioned are some great options to have a flawless fishing experience.
Our Curated Recommendations on Amazon: