When your profession is video editing, the right equipment will save you a hell of an effort. We have come up with the list of Best Laptop For Video Editing Under $500.
This video editing has become a necessary skill. From vloggers to you tubers and influencers, everyone is editing videos for different purposes. To edit a video, you need a solid machine. A laptop should have a dedicated graphic card and a perfect configuration that can handle the software. It will need high computing power to process those HD videos of yours. Now, you don’t need to spend tons of money on these machines. Here is the list of good video editing laptops in your budget.
Best Laptop For Video Editing Under $500 That Will Fit In Your Budget:
- Acer Aspire 5 A515-55-56VKThis 15.6” full HD display laptop is a great product. Intel Core i5 and 10th gen laptops got everything covered. With pre-installed Windows 10 and 8 GB ddr4, it gives a great performance. It has a backlit keyboard and fingerprint reader. All the new updated features make it worth a try.
- Dell Inspiron 15.6The fact that we have dell laptop on this list alone make it a good laptop. Dell is known for its robust performance and fast charging. It has an intel core i3 with 4agb RAM. With 14” inch screen and intel UHD graphic processor. You can never go wrong with a Dell laptop.
- ASUS VivoBook 15 F515 Thin and Light LaptopThis laptop is not just a good performer but great looks too. It is lightweight and ultra-thin. Intel Core i3 and 15.6” fhd display make it a good product for beginners. Intel UHD graphics and USB HDMI hardware make it fully equipped. This is a good option to pursue your video editing skill.
- Dell Inspiron 11 3195This laptop is a dream come true for affordable devices for video editing. This has an AMD Radeon R5 graphic coprocessor for great processing and video editing. This comes in a list of mini-laptops with an 11.6” display. It has touch sensibility and pre-installed Windows 10 OS. 7th generation AMD and Radeon R5 graphics make it good for video editing.
- Lenovo IdeaPad 3 15Lenovo brings out a lot of variety into its products. It is a compact 15” inch laptop. It has a Radeon Vega 3 graphic card with super performance and great functionality. Dopoundsy audio and great visuals give the perfect images for your entertainment. It has a sleek design, lightweight, and convenient to use. It has an incredible bandwidth for faster work done.
- HP 15.6-inch HD LaptopWith AMD ryzen 3 processor it is a fast performer. This is one of the best laptops for video editing under $500. In this budget, HP gives you a pre-installed Windows 10 and 8 GB RAM. It has a fast boot-up and great charging capability. It is an environment-friendly product with low halogen and mercury-free display. Higher bandwidth for memory and fast boot-up are its prominent features.
- ASUS VivoBook 15 Thin and Light LaptopThis vivobook laptop is a very great and efficient product. You can successfully develop your video editing skills using the features of this laptop. It supports adobe pro and other heavy software for video editing. Comfortable to type and edit, it will be a good purchase.
With this top-in-demand skill, you can get a few gigs and update later to a good laptop. Meanwhile, the list holds every configuration you need to work on your video editing. It is good for a beginner. Good performance depends on many factors: good OS, graphic card, RAM, and hard disk. Buy the one under your requirements.
Also, Read – Our Recommendations on Laptops
Our Curated Recommendations on Amazon: