Labour and delivery nurses are providing the most critical care in the health sector. In this article, we will discuss the 10 gift ideas for labour and delivery nurses.
Labour and delivery nurses, mostly known to us as L&D nurses, care for mothers and newborn babies during labour and delivery. They handle all the postpartum needs of the infant and the mother. Understanding and addressing the psychological and physical needs and complications during those fragile moments is the hardest work for healthcare workers.
L&D nurses provide health support for years, so they deserve to receive a small token of love from the people they invested all their attention and time with. Hence, here are those 10 amazing gift ideas for them, which will be remembered and loved for a long time. Those gifts will also inspire them to work more caringly as they will understand the quotient of love they are getting in return for their hard work and compassion.
Our Recommended Memorable Gift Ideas For Labor And Delivery Nurses
- Nurse mink sherpa blanketThis cosy, one size, fleece blanket is the most beloved gift to the L&D nurses for the thanksgiving purpose. It is a perfectly sized white coloured with lovely prints on both sides. This polyester made piece has a silky faux mink on the front side while the outer side consists of faux sheepskin sherpa on the inner side.
- C-shape full body pillow and maternity supportReturning the same amount of love and care to the lady who has taken care of your babies and you during your vulnerable times is the most amazing gift one can ever give to them. Hence, this C-shape full body pillow and maternity support have made its prominent position among the gift ideas to L&D nurses. It helps her to relax and take rest in a soft, cosy pillow during her pregnancy period.
- Personalised custom 3D photoThis personalised 3D photo-etched engraving on crystal can hold a photo of up to four people and pets. 3 x 3.5 x 3 inches is the size per piece, and it will be a lovely gift for L&D nurses to cherries memories in a sweet photo holder. You can also purchase a LED base light with it if you want.
- Resin stone tabletop statue figurineTabletop statue figurine of Our Lady of Lourdes with saint Bernadette at her feet could be an amazing gift idea for L&D nurses as they are always busy saving a mother’s and her infant’s life from day one. Each statue is just 0.9 pounds in weight which is not very heavy.
- Canvas prints, Unframed posters18 inc x 12 inc sized satin made canvas prints and unframed poster shows inspiring quotes and one-liners written to cheer up health sector workers specially nurses so you should count it among the 10 brilliant gift ideas for L&D nurses.
- Leather laptop and messenger bagLeather made laptop and messenger bag can be used for daily use purpose while the genuine leather material makes it long-lasting. The bag is made of 100% goat leather and can be used in office or casual outings. It consists of 2+1 compartments with 2 secured zip pockets inside to protect your things properly.
- Comfort caring message printed combo gift pack100% microfiber polyester made 5 pieces set combo pack that helps to take quick, comfortable rest hours anywhere. Available in four different colours, the pack contains a throw blanket, neck pillow, eye mask, tote bag, and socks. Providing outstanding support for a comfortable me time for the busy health workers, you should consider this set among the 10 amazing gift ideas for labour and delivery nurses. The warm hugs of these goods help you to re-energize and heal the day-long tiredness.
- Lighted water lantern with swirling glitterTotally plastic made lightened water lanterns with swirling glitter are nowadays can easily get considered as the mindblowing gift ideas for labour and delivery nurses. It can be used as the home decor hanged in-home or kitchen. Just 3 batteries are required to make it go, which will show 6 hours timers in every 18 hours.
- Porcelain mother figureThe porcelain mother figure is designed and handmade in Spain and will be the most amazing gift for labour and delivery nurses who contribute their 100% time and effort to support and well being of mother and their newborns. This statue will not only show respect towards their work and contribution for the society but also make them happy and proud about the importance of their job.
So this time, make your choice from these 10 gift ideas for Labor and delivery nurses and make them smile as they took responsibility for you and your baby during your tough times.
Also, Read – Our Recommendations on Gifts For Nurses
Our Curated Recommendations on Amazon:
- Amazon’s High-Rated Gifts For Labor And Delivery Nurses
- Gifts For Labor And Delivery Nurses under $100
- Newest Arrivals Gifts For Labor And Delivery Nurses
Last update on 2022-12-08 at 19:33 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API