Your wedding party plays an important role in making your special day unforgettable. Show your appreciation and gratitude by giving them a thoughtful and unique gift that they’ll cherish for years to come. From personalized keepsakes to practical items, we’ve compiled a list of gift ideas that will make your wedding helpers feel loved and appreciated.
Our Recommended & Handpicked Gift Ideas For Wedding Helpers
- Edox Men’s WatchThis is a great gift for a boyfriend who has helped you during your wedding preparations. This self-winding, analog watch has a crystal display. It also shows the date and is water-resistant. It has a stainless steel case and a stylish black dial. It will make for a perfect gift.
- Cordless Drill Combo KitThis high transmission cordless combo kit is a great gift for your friends who love to be on the job, all the time. It has a variety of tools in it that make it the complete kit for professionals. All the machines are made of high-quality material.
- Sony Wireless MicrophoneThis set of wireless microphone comes with a portable tuner and can be used over long distances. It boasts supreme sound quality and will be a boon to your friends who want to keep in touch while on the job. Check out this product and grab it for your friend.
- Yellow Gold Slip BraceletThis is the perfect gift for your fancy friend. It comes with a 3 year complementary reservice facility. This product is sold under the World famous Wellingsale brand so you have nothing to worry about when it come to quality. So wait no more and grab one.
- Picture FrameWhen words fail to express your gratitude, sometimes a picture can. Framed pictures detailing your wedding day act as great memorabilia for those who helped make your day special. For example, if it’s your florist, professional photographs of their centerpieces or arrangements can serve two purposes--as a thank you for their help and as more material for their portfolio. This frame comes in multiple sizes, as well as colors, to suit your needs for Gift ideas for Wedding Helpers.
- StationaryUseful gifts make the gifts, and everyone needs stationary! Whether for quick notes, thank you messages, or lists, having a notepad on hand is essential. Select the Gift ideas for Wedding Helpers that offer utmost convenience with a customizable stationery set. These Gift Ideas for Wedding Helpers are especially great for those who run a business, such as caterers or florists. This particular set is completely personalizable, with color, size, envelope, and magnet options. Anyone is bound to feel special with a stationery set including their name or business name on each hand-selected page.
- Wedding Personalized CandleCandles. The most well-renowned Gift ideas for Wedding Helpers there are. Teachers, friends, and parents all love them--why wouldn’t your helpers? With this particular candle, you can add your flair. Not only is this candle soy-based and hand-poured, but it is entirely customizable. On the label, you can pick your image to use based on the location of your choice; include your wedding date, location, and your names; choose the scent of your preference; and you even pick the gift-wrapping!
- Latitude Longitude Wood SignOften, the location of the wedding has special meaning to the bride and groom and is the first thing guests and helpers remember about the day. Why not give a gift that embraces this? A latitude-longitude sign is a fashionable, decorative way to show your thanks for your big day. This particular design allows you to write a personalized message on the back and the coordinates and year on the front. This is one Gift idea for Wedding Helpers your recipients are sure to love!
- Personalized YETI Travel MugLet’s face it--everyone has a collection of mugs in their cabinet they’ve received as gifts over the years. Mugs aren’t practical anymore; people are always on the move, and they need something to move with them. Wedding planners, caterers, florists, and other helpers are always on the go. What better way to thank them than a YETI tumbler as the Gift Ideas for Wedding Helpers? This 20oz tumbler comes in eight different colors and can be inscribed in seventy different ways! Choose a design and/or phrase that fits the recipient, pick your colors, and commence gift-giving!
- Thank You PlanterFor the quirky couple with a sense of humor, there’s the Desk Accessory Plant Kit! This planter is certain to be a hit, attractive, funny, and even useful (including herbs such as thyme and basil). Phrases engraved on the planter include, Your skills are unforgettable and Thank you for helping me bloom! The plant kit is a unique gift idea for Wedding Helpers to show your appreciation for those who helped on your big day!
- A Little Reminder BraceletTo the lovely ladies who have helped make your day special, great Gift ideas for Wedding Helpers is something they can wear. These pretty and affordable bracelets come in twenty-four different styles. Each bracelet is accompanied by a small saying, such as “This silver bow I give to you to help me say a little thank you,” and a matching charm. Find the bracelet to match your helpers, and they will be reminded of you every day!
- Delish SweetsHomemade gifts can speak volumes, and what better way to show your appreciation than through a hand-crafted sweet treat? This book consists of from-scratch recipes for brownies, cookies, and cupcakes in fun and unique flavors. Choose an easy-to-follow recipe that is delicious, creative, and matches your wedding style or season. Pop a few treats in an adorable “thank you” baggie, tie it off with a ribbon, and you have a lovely, enjoyable gift!
- Duffel BagA practical gift that Who will appreciate, a duffel bag is a fit for everyone. This MOSISO bag is made for everyday use and weekend getaways. It comes in several colors and patterns, including chevron and floral. With compartments for shoes, keys, headphones, and gear, it is the ultimate in convenience. Not to mention, it has a water-resistant bottom and is highly durable. What Gift ideas for Wedding Helpers!
- Gift Card HoldersIf all else fails, there is the tried and true gift card method. Here is a 30 piece set of gift cardholders in the shape of flowers. A gift card to the recipient’s favorite store or coffee shop, or even a basic gift card from Amazon or Visa, is a fool-proof method of showing your thanks. Don’t just hand them a card, though. Purchase a bouquet, place the cardholder in the center, or add the cardholder to a sweet treat (maybe even those homemade goodies mentioned earlier!). If you’re feeling extra adventurous, make a bouquet of thank-you notes with the noteholders as great Gift ideas for Wedding Helpers, as well!
- Organizer & Productivity JournalUndated planners are incredibly useful. They leave the design and dates up to the owner and can be started at any time in the year. Unlike ready-made planners, this Legend Planner, the Gift Ideas for Wedding Helpers, provides the owner with the chance to reflect their personality as they fill it out. The Legend Planner comes in seven different shades, includes stickers, and has a convenient inside pocket for those extra papers. Inside, you will find designated areas for weekly and monthly plans, goals, routine trackers, to-do lists, and weekly reflections.
- Personalized Phone CaseLet’s face it--it’s 2020. Everyone has a cell phone. Why not turn that into Gift ideas for Wedding Helpers? For those who have gone to the moon and stars to help you on your big day, there’s this personalized phone case. Decorated with stars around a gorgeous, bright moon, the phone case fits several different iPhones (the most ordinary phone around!). You can include a phrase, name, or “thank you” from your wedding across the moon for added flair. Your wedding was out of this world--show it!
- Himalayan SaltPlanning, organizing, and working through a wedding is an incredibly stressful ordeal. Your helpers have done a great job making sure everything was perfect. Show them a little love by giving them a spa day kit as Gift ideas for Wedding Helpers! This Himalayan Scrub is an ideal starting point. A pure and natural scrub, the Himalayan Scrub is of high quality. It detoxifies the skin, exfoliates, and smells amazing. Add on a loofa, some fuzzy socks or slippers, and a fluffy towel to finish off a relaxation basket.
- Waist BagBeing a helper at a wedding is a busy job. The helpers have so much to do; they need not worry about their phones, keys, pen, and other necessities. That is where a fanny pack will come in handy! This particular fanny pack has pockets specifically for a wallet, cell phone, and headphones. There are six separate pockets for all your needs, and it comes with anti-theft protection. Not only is this fanny pack unisex in design, but these Gift ideas for Wedding Helpers are also waterproof and come in multiple colors. With your items at the ready and on your person, there is time left to worry about the big stuff!
- Outdoor Picnic BlanketEncourage your helpers to take some time for themselves, go on a trip, or perhaps go on a picnic with a loved one. After the wedding, your helpers are sure to be stressed and in need of some downtime. A picnic with good food, good company, and good drinks (ahem, wine) is just what they need! Please give them a start with this adorable picnic blanket as the gift Ideas for Wedding Helpers. Neatly foldable and in stylish colors, this picnic blanket is convenient enough to take anywhere and big enough for several people! Take it a step further with a bottle of wine, a basket, and some fun long-stemmed glasses, and you’re helpers are on their way to a lovely afternoon.
- LED Changeable Signs with 100 Letters & NumbersFinally, for the creative and funky of your helpers, there is a way you can help them up the ante on their office space, home, or room. This cinema lightbox uses LED lights to shine bright on a message of your choice. Whether a quote, a song lyric, or a greeting, these Gift ideas for Wedding Helpers are sure to please. No matter where the sign is placed, it’s bound to draw attention.
We hope this list has inspired you to find the perfect gift for your wedding helpers. Your gratitude and appreciation will make them feel valued and cherished, and the right gift can be a beautiful way to say thank you. So go ahead and show your love and appreciation with a thoughtful gift that they’ll treasure for years to come.