Dirt bike riders are an adventurous bunch who love the thrill of the ride. If you have a friend or family member who loves to hit the dirt track on their bike, finding the perfect gift for them can be a challenge. Fortunately, there are plenty of great gift ideas that are sure to be appreciated by any dirt bike rider. Here are some gift ideas for dirt bike riders that will help them stay safe, comfortable, and stylish on their rides.
Once you go through the list you will realise that we have catered to all budgets. You don’t need to spend a fortune to impress a friend. All you need is limitless love and genuine intentions.
Recommended Budget-Friendly Gifts For Dirt Bike Riders
- Motocrossgiant Yellow Offroad HelmetThis catchy helmet is certified by DOT so you can be sure that it is completely safe to use. It has a tri composite shell for maximum protection from injury, while still being lightweight. This sturdy and durable helmet will ensure that a rider can focus completely on the road and still take some risks, without the fear of a major injury. It also boasts a clear lens that is helpful on days with low visibility.
- Motocross Off-Road Racing JacketThis polyester suit is the amazing gift for a dirt racing enthusiast. It is lightweight and does not soil easily. The breathable fabric will ensure that the rider is not suffocating. It has an adjustable cuff, collar and hem to allow the perfect fit. The good part is that it is also perfect for cold weather and can be used for a variety of other activities like snowboarding, skiing and cycling. It is ergonomically designed to provide maximum comfort.
- Alpinestars Men’s BootsThese supervented motocross boots will be the pride of any dirt bike rider. Motocorss conforms to all international standards when it comes to manufacturing protective riding gear. The boots have been specially crafted to ensure maximum comfort along with maximum protection. They also come in catchy colours so they look aesthetically pleasing and attractive. There is no doubt that this gift will be much loved, valued and used. Gift it to a dirt bike racing friend who will enjoy them.
- Asterik Knee Protection SystemWith this gift in hand, what more could your friend ask for? This knee brace is comfortable while still being sturdy enough to take quite an impact. It comes with a 3-year warranty that is proof of the faith that its manufacturers place in their product. Made in the USA, these knee braces allow free range of motion around the knee joint while still providing ample support and protection. It is made with the finest quality of carbon.
- Cardo Bluetooth Communication SystemThis Bluetooth communication system is specially designed for motorcycle helmets, so as to provide the wearers with guidance while they are on their way. It is apt for long-range intercom communication which is much in need while on the track. The wearer can use it to stream music, answer calls and even for GPS assistance while on the go. It supports both “hey Siri” and “OK Google” voice activation. It is universally compatible with all makes and models of helmets.
- Schwinn Indoor Cycling SeriesBikers need to keep up their fitness levels too. Since they don’t get much opportunity to do that while practising, this is probably the way to be certain that their health is insured. The bike comes with a 1-year JRNY membership. There are 100 micro resistance adjustments to choose from. It also has a coloured, backlit LCD console that will help monitor heart rate, speed, time, distance, calories and also the RPMs you are performing. Get one today.
- Motorcycle Wine HolderThis is probably the safest and only way to mix drinking and driving. There is absolutely no doubt that this classy design will attract a number of admirers. This wooden wine rack carries a double groove design to ensure that your wine bottle will not slip. It is made of non-toxic material and is completely environmentally friendly. It can be used both at home and in the office. This will be the joy of every dirt bike lover.
- Motorcycle System Engine ScannerThis diagnostic tool will form the heart and soul of your friend's racing career. Imagine the comfort and time you would be gifting your friend when he has a portable mechanic practically by his side that can solve every little cough and splutter. It supports automatic scanning, VIN recognition, instrument coding, CO adjustment, tire pressure monitoring, etc. Its 5 inch LCD screen makes operating it a breeze. It comes with a polymer battery that supports 4 hours of continuous usage.
- De’Longhi Automatic Espresso MachineThis is a great gift for those who love the rush and thrill of life. The machine promises to go from beans to latte in a single touch. It comes with 18 espresso recipes that can be tried so your friend can have the perfect beginning to every day. With this fully automatic espresso machine, you can enjoy lattes, cappuccinos, and even iced coffee. Most of the parts can be placed in a dishwasher so cleaning this thing is a cakewalk.
- Human Touch iJoy Massage Recliner ChairThis is something your friend will definitely look forward to at the end of a tiring day on the track or a long ride. It boasts 3 auto-programmed massages and special compartments to target problem areas like the neck, back and feet. Its flexglide 360 technology ensures a relaxing experience from head to toe, every single time. Its compact design ensures that it takes up minimum space and is easy to assemble. It also comes with a 2-year warranty.
- Copper Knee And Shin ProtectorDirt bike racing can be rough, to say the least. It is obvious that your friends will need the absolute protection. This knee and shin protector is made from forged carbon and optimizes strength while still keeping the weight to a minimum. It even boasts a set of synthetic ligaments that mimic human action and hence provide maximum support to the knee joint while riding. It has a smooth contact surface against the knee for no abrasion while wearing.
Life can be tough on its own. Though problems come and go, it is always easier to face your trials, surrounded by friends. Valuing friends and showing them gratitude is equally important as well. Go the extra mile when you get the opportunity to give them a gift and buy them something they will cherish for life.