Do you have someone in your life, a friend, your child, a colleague from drama college? Whoever they may be, I’m sure they won’t turn down a cool gift related to their number one passion. Inspire that special person to work harder in drama school and motivate them by getting them something inspirational and cool as well. We rounded up 19 gifts for drama students that won’t disappoint!
Our Recommended & Outstanding Gifts For Drama Students
- Android Multifunction Touch Screen TabletThis 13.3-inch 4k android tablet will prove to be a great gift for drama students. Since it is Bluetooth enabled, watch it, anywhere, anytime. This is to be used in a car as a headrest monitor. It comes with in-built speakers and its HD touch screen ensures a pleasurable experience.
- Premium Noise Cancelling HeadphonesThis Bang and Olufsen noise cancelling headphone is so comfortable that your friends might never want to take them off. It is the perfect gift for drama students because they can use it to cut off from the rest of the World. Its powerful sound and luxurious design are an asset.
- Heritor Stainless Steel WatchThis can be one of the gifts that you give a drama student. Since they love a bit of showmanship, they will hold this flashy watch dear. It has a 22mm long gold toned stainless steel wristband. It is water resistant and can display dial time zones.
- Nordic Portable Wireless SpeakersThese bluetooth wireless speakers can be the perfect gift to impress your friend. It’s award winning style and surround sound system makes for an excellent item to put on display. It is simple and compact enough to slip into your carry bag so you always have your jam around you.
- Director Slateboard ClapperHave a look at the item every movie, TV show or theater play director just wants and needs to have. It’s a wooden slateboard clapper like the ones used for filming movies. These gifts for drama students have always been the coolest thing to do and watch people do while on movie sets. Help your friend feel more professional with their studies at drama school and just imagine the day when they are acting the lead role in a theater or movie.
- Theater Wall Patent Art Prints With SlogansSome vintage artwork is always said to be appreciated by everyone. This piece of artwork is no ordinary though. It’s a patent print set of theaters with slogans on above. These gifts for drama students are eautifully placed on vintage paper and looks astonishing in an elegant frame of their choosing. The perfect for the aspiring actor who is still in drama school because it is still a picture of their favorite place where acting is perfected.
- Memory Box Storage for Theater TicketsDid your drama student friend finally score a big gig for their play? Do you want to show them that you support the start of their new and exciting acting career with special and thoughtful gifts for drama students? If so, be sure to check this one out. It’s a box for displaying tickets that can be hung on a wall to serve as an example of your support for them. If you want to show your support uniquely then this is a great choice. Place the theater ticket you bought for their show in this elegant box and surprise them with the coolest gift for drama students ever.
- Amazing Plays of the Early American Theater BookVery useful for drama students is this book about some of the greatest acting pieces in America. The book highlights the progress of the American theater between 1787 and 1911, with a chronological selection of 16 of the good works from that period. It serves as a great additional source of knowledge for someone who is learning all about acting out of their studies at drama school. More knowledge is always to be appreciated which is what is expected for this book, the good gifts for drama students.
- Shakespearean Insult BandagesMany actors are inspired to become what they are from Shakespeare, or if not inspired, they almost surely know him and are very familiar with his work. For every Shakespeare lover, these gifts for drama students for drama students will be a most delightful one. It’s a box filled with fifteen actual bandages that are decorated with an image of Shakespeare and each one of them has a unique and original insult from one of his plays. The metal tin box also comes with a special surprise inside which your drama student will have to find out for themselves.
- Tragedy MaskThis mask would serve as the perfect drama student gift for your drama student friend or theater actor who has a birthday or special drama party coming up. It’s a tragedy mask seen in many Ancient Greece-related theater plays. These gifts for drama students come in a beautiful gold color and an elastic band is included. It can be used for costume parties, plays, and more. Surprise a friend who is passionate about acting and knows their theater props.
- Be A Broadway Star Board GameThis is probably the most fun a group who study a Drama & Theater Arts can have without having to leave home for a night out of partying. Maybe you have a housewarming party to go to at a drama student friend’s house and don’t know what to get them as gifts for drama students? Look no further because you have just found the perfect way to surprise them. This board game is packed with everything an aspiring musical theater actor has to go through in order to become a Broadway star. It’s a lot of fun combined with some learning along the way.
- Vocal DampenerImagine how useful this product is for rehearsing lines before a show to make sure nothing is forgotten and everything is in order. It’s a great someone who is struggling with the problem of panic before showtime and wants to go through their lines one more time without causing a lot of noise. These gifts for drama students lower a person’s voice by up to 30dB and is waterproof for maybe rehearsing in the shower as well and for easy cleaning. The strap is also removable if wished to be held with hands.
- The Acting Bible: The Complete Resource for Aspiring ActorsIIf you have a friend who is not getting all that they can from drama school and want to help them out a bit, then this special guide might be of some help. It’s a very informative guide for aspiring actors filled with memory exercises, help with imitating regional accents, adapting acting techniques for different media like TV, stage, and film. It’s guaranteed to boost a person’s acting skills faster and more effectively. Your friend will most definitely be thankful for these amazing gifts for drama students from you.
- Award TrophyNow here is a very thoughtful way of showing how much you love someone’s acting. To show someone studying to be an actor that they are almost there and that you absolutely love how they have turned out. These gifts for drama students are a huge gold trophy that the one receiving it will be proud to place in their home to always remind them of you and your unconditional support for them. Make drama student’s day a better one by gifting them a gold trophy such as this.
- 80 Unique And Compelling Monologues That Leave A Lasting ImpressionHere is another book for acting improvement, but this time it’s focused on bettering someone’s understanding of a complex character and improving overall character performance. The book contains 80 monologues (40 male and 40 female) that are designed to look past age and gender and become perfect for someone’s moment in the spotlight. These gifts for drama students are yet another great way, of many, to show someone who is doing all they can, how to improve themselves in the acting area.
- Comedy And Tragedy Mask EarringsWhen someone wishes to go all out and show their love of acting and the theater, these earrings, which are specially made for acting lovers are the choice to go for. If you know someone who you feel is overworking and studying too much in their college, release some of their stress with beautiful theater-themed earrings. These gifts for drama students are a great way to assure that your friend looks their level good on the drama team.
- Guesstures GameThis game offers acting practice in the most fun way. Charades. Most of the time, whether you win or not in Charades is decided on your ability to act out the topic as early as possible. Your actor friend will be pleased to be offered some help with their career with this wonderful game packed with 320 cards to choose from which additionally offer a lot of practice and fun along the way. Gift someone these gifts for drama students and have some fun while they practice acting at the same time.
- Playbill Broadway Cover PuzzleMake the most out of someone’s rainy day with a 1000 piece puzzle that is sure to make them focus quite a bit. But, this puzzle isn’t meant just for anyone. These gifts for drama students are amazing ones to give this to would be someone you know who is focusing on an acting career and knows all about Broadway. A student who is passionate about musical theater maybe? Whoever you decide to give it to, it’s a great puzzle choice offering a bunch of choices from many Broadway hits like Cats, Kinky Boots and more!
- William Shakespeare Engraved Quote PenThis pen makes a great gifts for drama students for every Shakespeare lover, no matter if they are an English teacher, drama student, or actor. It’s an elegant pen that displays class about the person who owns it. Quite a good choice for anyone who wants to feel elegant and classy while maybe writing a play or lines for their next acting play. Maybe the pen will help offer inspiration from Shakespeare himself.
- Three Will Be Drama T-ShirtWhen trying to buy clothes as a gift for an actor friend or drama student you have to be careful. They won’t go for any normal piece of clothing. With these gifts for drama students, it has to be unique or funny or different in some way. This is why this special T-Shirt will have to do the job. It has a great sentence on it that is relevant to their community. Besides that, it will serve as quite a good conversation starter in the drama club.
- The Actor’s Life: A Survival GuideThis is a story about Jenna Fischer and her Hollywood journey she started when she was 22 years old. It’s a story that any aspiring actor can hope to relate to their journey to being a professional actor in Hollywood. A story about how the path to being a professional actor was so much more vast and competitive than she’d imagined. Maybe offer this as gifts for drama students to a friend who has the same dreams and would love to hear someone else’s story.
- A Party Game Based On The Works Of William ShakespeareThis game is made for drama nerds and absolute worshipers of Shakespeare's plays. It’s a game filled with 100 questions and even more answers, 325 to be precise, all of them copied word-for-word from Shakespeare’s most famous plays. It’s recommended for four or more players and it’s definitely not for kids. It requires true drama nerds and it presents quite a challenge for anyone who dares.
- Keep The Drama On The Stage Tote BagHow about a tote bag for that special actor in your life who is aware of recycling and reusing a shopping bag. Maybe they need something to carry props for the stage for their drama class or club. This tote bag will definitely satisfy that need while looking as if it was meant specifically for a drama nerd. Surprise someone with a tote bag that says something specially printed for them.
Now that you have gone through our list of gifts for drama students, you know that we put a lot of time and effort into this. Coming up with ideas that will blow your mind every single time is no easy feat. Visit our website Goodgifts.com for more suggestions.
Our Curated Recommendations on Amazon:
Last update on 2023-03-20 at 17:13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API