Gifts for economics teachers must be special while still being able to express your love and respect for your teachers. Take a look at our specially curated list, and you might have to tuck your credit cards away so as to stop yourself from spending. Look for yourself and decide. Teaching all the important concepts of micro and macroeconomics, eco teachers are indeed a blessing in disguise. They tend to make this subject even more interesting than it can be and install a worldly view in you. So, they deserve the amazing gifts for economics teachers.
Our Recommended & Handpicked Gifts For Economics Teachers
- The Legacy Of Milton FriedmanGive this book on modern economics, written by the greatest guru of moneymaking himself, to your favorite economics teacher. It is sure to find a special place in his heart. It is full of intellectual legacies of this fine man who has created formulas that have been adopted by countries.
- Amazon Gift Cards PackAmazon gift cards are the amazing way to go when you are unsure of what you should gift to someone. So gift your teacher the freedom to choose the wonderful gift for himself. This pack contains 10 gift cards that can be used to purchase numerous cool amazon products.
- Copper Cow StatueA cow that can represent the bull of Wallstreet for an economics teacher is a great gift. It is a symbol of power and wealth, both of which you will surely like for your teacher to have. This classy, hand-finished ornament can grace the home of your teacher.
- Real Raw Gold NuggetThis raw gold nugget necklace is sure to impress your teacher. Though teachers never desire expensive gifts, there is absolutely no harm if you want to gift them with something beautiful as a thanksgiving. This unisex necklace is a modern statement of style and luxury. Let your teacher enjoy it.
- Economics Teacher T-ShirtIf your teacher happens to be one of those with an amazing sense of humor, then these gifts for economics teachers will suit them well. It also highlights that they want to be heard and noticed about their profession, which is hard to obtain. At the end of the day, their job helps people learn, and there is nothing wrong with having a little fun in the process. Make sure to score some bonus points with your teacher with this fun gift.
- The Economist - 3 Month SubscriptionChances are if they are an economics teacher they really like economics. Some people don’t know this, but economics is actually fascinating because there is always something going on, something changing, it surrounds the whole world, and there is a lot to learn. The Economist is a news magazine, digital, and print, which showcases everything economic going on in the world. As we all know, teachers are on a budget, so you would be helping them a lot by getting them a 3-month subscription to the greatest magazine for economists as gifts for economics teachers.
- The Wall Street Journal SubscriptionHow about one more way of staying informed? The Wall Street Journal highlights trending news about the stock market, businesses, business ideas, and a lot more on that subject and the economics sector. Make sure your teacher stays ahead of these gifts for economics teachers by gifting them a one-month subscription to The Wall Street Journal. If they are true economics lovers, there is no way they won’t love this thoughtful gift.
- Kindle PaperwhiteThis is a gift I would get for myself first, then for anyone else. A wonderful little gadget for book lovers and people who can’t stop reading. It’s very probable that your teachers love reading and learning due to their job professionally. This gadget will make sure they always have something to read and take it anywhere. It’s waterproof, so the beach or the pool is an option now. The good part is probably that one battery charge can last weeks, not hours. How handy is that? You can significantly improve these gifts for economics teachers by adding a subscription to The Wall Street Journal or The Economist for Kindle. It is a reliable way for you to become your economic teacher's favorite student after this gift, no question.
- Supply and Demand T-ShirtIn writing on the T-Shirt is a popular phrase among the economic professionals which they have heard many times. It’s probably essential if they decided to put it on a T-Shirt, wouldn’t you say? While you and I might not get it, I’m pretty sure your economics teacher will love these gifts for economics teachers, without a doubt. Help them become the conversation starter of every event, especially economics events, by getting them this cool gift made just for them.
- MonopolyI remember playing Monopoly as a kid and thinking it was just a simple board game, with cash, like any other. But, growing up, it began to reveal its complicity, and it shows that it’s not a game for just anyone. To win this game at ease, special knowledge comes in handy to crush your components. These gifts for economics teachers are also great learning practices about the general world economy. A unique idea for the typical economics teacher who also loves board games.
- Why Nations Fall - BookThis book should be a “must-read” book for everyone engaged or interested in economics or politics. It’s a brilliant book rich with knowledge and should be widely read. It’s a great way to change anyone’s understanding of economics and improve quite a bit. All and all, it is a fantastic book that is guaranteed to get positive gifts for economics teachers from your economics teacher if they know their economy.
- Personalized Teacher Pencil SignThe personalized part of this gift makes it a unique one for every teacher. They can put it on their desk and make sure no new students forget their names. Its shape and design make its purpose very clear and a gift every teacher will most surely adore. So, show your thanks to your favorite economics teacher by surprising them with these gifts for economics teachers uniquely made just for them.
- Economists by Robert M. SolowAll economics teachers will surely enjoy reading this book. This is not just another book about the economy. It profiles ninety of the world’s most successful economists - from Nobel Prize winners to young scholars working for a better future for the field. It’s a great way to learn about people who had the same passions and goals as you and your teachers. You can already see the excitement on their face for wanting to go through this up-and-coming book. These gifts for economics teachers are also packed with photos of the people to be better visualized and see how hardworking people with dreams look.
- Can You Outsmart an Economist? - BookAnother special form of a book for the economy lover is this one. It’s not for everyone and presents a challenge for people who enjoy thinking hard to find even harder solutions. It’s packed with some of the hardest obstacles suitable for training an economist’s mind. It would make very thoughtful and exciting gifts for economics teachers. Just don’t be surprised if they start coming tired to work every morning because they stayed up too late solving the puzzles within the book. However, you both benefit from that situation.
- Literally The Econ Teacher Ever TumblerGet ready for seeing this mug in class every day sitting on your teacher’s desk if you decide to get it for them as gifts for economics teachers. It’s going to be an indirect way of showing off and bragging about how cool of a teacher they are, and it makes it even better that they received it from a student of theirs. It’s all worth it when you start seeing your teacher with more smiles every day due to this thoughtful and very considerate gift.
- Too Big To Fail - MovieIf you are an economist or anyone who understands it and you have a teacher or a teacher colleague who you feel that needs to watch this movie, then you have your motive to get them gifts for economics teachers. Buy them this super interesting movie about economics at its finest. It’s an insider story about how Wall Street and Washington fought to save the financial system. A perfect representation of the ups and downs of the economy and the risks that come along with it.
- The Motley Fool's Buy Low, Sell High Board GameHere's another great example of a board game combined with learning basic economics. The Buy Low, Sell High board game involves outsmarting, outmaneuvering your competitor players to win. Foolish choices often turn out to be the amazing one in this game, as it’s probably what makes the game so fun and actually pretty unpredictable. These gifts for economics teachers are a great way to have a little fun with your teacher friends interested in the economy and have a great time.
- Teacher Ever Fill-In the Blanks JournalThis could come in real handy if maybe you wish to express how much you appreciate your teacher. Or maybe you have a crush on one of your teacher colleagues or have a teacher friend who you think could use some more confidence. The number of reasons is huge for why you should give this gift to a teacher. These gifts for economics teachers are sure to boost someone’s confidence and help make them feel better. Do that exact thing by getting it as a gift for a perfect teacher.
- Knowledge and the Wealth of Nations - BookBooks are always a big part of academic professionals. That includes economic teachers too. They wouldn’t be here if that weren’t the case. An economics teacher would probably know something about the book's contents when they have heard it in class, but that’s only a fraction of the story. The book is about a 24-year-old genius who made a breakthrough in the economy in 1980. You can see why this might be very exciting for someone in love with the economy and wish to know as much as possible. Present it as gifts for economics teachers, you know, and I promise they will appreciate it.
If you wish to take your relationship with your economics teacher or teacher colleague a step further and give them a nice gesture to show appreciation, then have a look at these amazing Economics Teacher Gifts we have prepared for you. We are sure you will be mesmerized by these economics teachers’ gifts.