Get special gifts for night shift nurses. Its hard working the graveyard shift, specially if you have a family. Show them some love for a jobe well done.
Working late hours to keep their patients in the best shape possible, night shift nurses are indeed an angel in disguise that is a very important part of society. They indeed deserve a gesture of appreciation from those who are lucky enough to get their services. So, here we come again, this time with a comprehensive list of gifts for night shift nurses suitable for all! All you need to do is look for some of the most outstanding Gifts For Night Shift Nurses are right here.
Outstanding Gifts For Night Shift Nurses
- Non-Permanent Light Blocking Shade for WindowsAfter night shifts, nurses need their own little corner where they will be able to relax without unnecessary light from the outside world. Whether it's just a nap, or all-day sleeping during daylight hours, this light-blocking shade for windows will allow her to find that peaceful corner in your home or even in the hospital when the hospital halls are empty and there is no need for some extra work. so these are the best gifts for night shift nurses.
- Eye Treatment MasksWe all know how sleepless nights often leave dark circles under the eyes. Although it's hard to avoid that part, it doesn't mean there's nothing you can do over there. Help them by giving these gifts for night shift nurses that their eyes look beautiful even after a very exhausting night shift. This Power of 24K Pure Gold mask is a luxury skin treatment suitable for increasing blood circulation and reducing dark circles, as well as getting rid of wrinkles and puffiness around eyes. Every job brings its difficult parts, which is why every one of us needs small perks that will bring a smile to our faces. This mask can be the best gifts for night shift nurses that they adore!
- Shhh Sleeping Nurse Door SignOf course, it's always better to sleep a little bit longer, but sometimes, if there is no time, even a nap can be enough to get you back in track. Researches have proven that only 20 minutes of effective nap can get you in a better mood, improve your performance and help you with being productive and more present at work. This ''Shhh... Sleeping Nurse'' door sign is the best gifts for night shift nurses that will stop people from coming to chit-chat or discuss questions that are not urgent or job-related, while also allowing your favorite nurse to take proper rest.
- Cafe Beans From All Over The WorldScience says our body's ideal rest time is between 10 pm and 2 am. Unfortunately, nurses with night shifts are mostly awake at that time so they need to find a way to create a new sleep schedule adjusted to their obligations and patients. This bean box with 16 gourmet coffees from all over the world will certainly come as great and tasty gifts for night shift nurses that will freshen her up and keep her awake whenever there are things that need to be done.
- Death Wish CoffeeIt's important to control the number of coffees she is taking just to avoid making this solution less effective and becoming almost immune to caffeine. Still, if a regular coffee doesn't help and her task demands for her to be focused, there is a secret weapon for that too. Remember all those movies with zombies that awakened on Halloween? Well, it wasn't the magic something that woke them up, it was Death Wish coffee! The only question after taking these gifts for night shift nurses is who will make her sleep when she gets home...
- YETI TumblerHaving night shifts is sometimes all about carrying practical small things that can bring a smile back to your face. This stainless steel tumbler definitely meets that criteria since it's BPA- free and dishwasher safe, while its magnets keep your liquid locked and safe! Your favorite nurse can use it to keep her coffee warm or to carry a healthy smoothie which will efficiently recover her for some new upcoming tasks with these gifts for night shift nurses.
- Book: Angels on the Night Shift by Robert D. LesslieIs reading one of her favorite activities outside of work? Well, try to make it part of her patient-free work hours too! Bestselling author Robert Lesslie collected and wrote down amazing true stories from the ER in his book 'Angels on the Night Shift'. Some parts might make her cry, some will make her smile – either way, she is going to enjoy having something to identify with and enjoy during long night hours. This book is a great gifts for night shift nurses who loves to read.
- Sleep Eye MaskSleeping during the day can often be difficult because of the outside light. Therefore, gifting a sleep eye mask is the perfect idea for any day-sleepers! If there is a possibility for her to take a little bit longer nap, this high quality sleep eye mask is certainly going to help with that! It's soft, comfortable and it contains a memory foam which will softly lean on her tired eyes, providing her a true rest she definitely deserved. Also, it is a must-have
- Dansko ClogNurses spend lots of their time standing so it's important to have a quality solution that will reduce all potential back and knee problems which usually come with inadequate shoes. So, if you are up for an original and useful present, take a look at these lovely Dansko clogs as the best gifts for night shift nurses! They are comfortable and excellent for foot stabilization. Also, their cure design will certainly refresh her serious everyday hospital environment up.
- Night Shift Worker Do Not Disturb Hanging PlaqueEven when she's not sleeping, there is still plenty of stress-relief and fun activities she might do to fill her free moments and try to make most out of her time in the hospital (when she is not surrounded by patients). People will definitely have more understanding after seeing this sign in these gifts for night shift nurses since it will remind them how important it is for a night worker to have some peaceful moments of rest in order to do a job the best he can.
- Blackout CurtainsIt's often hard to catch perfect circumstances to calm your brain and fall asleep, so sometimes you just have to create them on your own. When thinking of a useful gifts for night shift nurses who work the night shift, Blackout Curtains is the perfect purchase. These high-quality curtains will help with that since they are created to block out light and reduce the noise.No matter how much time your nurse gets for a nap, these excellent curtains are going to allow her some good and quality sleep!
- Book: Making Night Shift Work by Steve Frei MDEven though she might be doing that job for years and she's gone through numerous night shifts, there are always some new tips & tricks that may help improve her performance and make some things at work easier. This practical guide is an excellent gifts for night shift nurses she is going to find fun and useful to read during endless night hours when she is not surrounded by patients.
Now that you know about some of the most outstanding gifts for nightshift nurses, here is a list of apology gifts for sisters that you should look out for.
Also, Read – Our Recommendations on Gifts For Nurses
Our Curated Recommendations on Amazon: