If you’re a musician or podcaster on a budget, you don’t need to break the bank to get a high-quality audio interface. In this article, we’ve put together a list of the audio interfaces under $200. Whether you’re recording vocals or instruments, these affordable interfaces offer excellent sound quality and features that are sure to meet your needs. This can be the most accurate gift for the musician and someone starting their studio. The listed audio interface is of a prime quality, so start scrolling and order the one that suits your requirement.
Our Recommended & Handpicked Great Audio Interface Under 200
- DonnerThis audio interface offers 2 high-headroom instrument inputs and 2 out USB-C audio interfaces with a high-headroom. Its premium DYNA microphone preamplifier provides the sound quality.
- FLAMMAIt has an A-grade digital signal processor chip and also supports loopback for live playback. Its USB type C connections and single USB-OTG makes its function super easy and convenient.
- PreSonusThis product consists of a 2-in, 2-out Studio 24c audio interface, USB-C computer connectivity, and its 192 kHz imparts high-quality sound. It exclusively offers you recording software and includes everything that is required.
- M-Audio AirA perfect choice for professionals as it consists of 24-bit/192kHz resolution. It has USB / USB-C that enables quick connection; it comes with a complete large central volume control package, VU LED meters, rugged metal chassis, and USB. It includes all the soft wares required.
- Audio 2000sThis product has an in-built USB interface, Bluetooth interface, 32-Bit/24Bit AD-DA Converter DSP Sound-Effects Processor, two AUX outputs. It has an eight-channel audio mixer, which makes it a perfect choice for professionals.
- TascamTascam is equipped with 2 combo jack mic/line inputs, MIDI IN/OUT ports and loopback function. It has complete features, which allow it for live streaming and podcasts.
- Native Instrument KompleteThese products let you connect directly to the hi-fi speakers. It encompasses all the necessary soft wares needed to create, record, etc. It provides two-- individual different inputs, XLR for vocals and jack for guitar or other line instruments and many other important functions. A perfect choice for solo musicians.
- AudientThis is a compatible and portable audio interface. It consists of 4 in and 4 out USB, software, mixer, and everything necessary to create and record.
With so many excellent options available, finding the right audio interface on a budget is easier than ever. The audio interfaces under $200 that we’ve listed in this article, offer excellent value for money and great sound quality. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned pro, these interfaces are sure to meet your recording needs without breaking the bank.
Last update on 2023-03-24 at 17:33 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API