A rangefinder is a useful tool for golfers, hunters, and outdoor enthusiasts who need to measure distances accurately. However, finding a high-quality rangefinder that fits your budget can be a challenge. In this article, we’ll provide you with a list of the rangefinders under $200 that offer both accuracy and affordability. These rangefinders may be affordable, but they don’t compromise on quality. So, whether you’re a seasoned pro or a beginner, we’ve got you covered. Let’s explore the rangefinders under $200 and take your measurements to the next level!
Our Handpicked Recommendations For The Best Rangefinders Under $200
- SIG Sauer Kilo850 4x20mm Laser RangefinderThis range finder has DSP technology for with light waves that locate up to 1200 yards of distance. Hyperscan makes it easy to check surrounding at regular intervals. It offers a line of sight and range visualization with angle modification technology. Range and mode buttons make it easy for the minimalistic user interface.
- AIRSSON Rangefinder Laser RechargeableIdeal for golf and archery. This range finder is rechargeable and very durable for long use. It has high precision range measurement and is very easy to use. This rangefinder comes with multiple features like a target locking mechanism, height, angle measurement, etc. It is convenient to use and charge. Portability and durability are its prominent features.
- TecTecTec VPRO500 RangefinderThis range finder has binoculars attached with it. You can use it as a binocular and rangefinder too. Pin sensors and batteries are provided as additional features. It comes with premium ultra-clear multilayer optics for better visibility and readability. High precision at different angles and slopes is provided by the rangefinder. Visibility is increased in dark areas by proper light transmission and reflection.
- TIDEWE RangefinderThis rangefinder comes with multiple features and a functional Laser. It has a slope and magnetic folder that can be used for hunting and golfing. White and gray-colored, this rangefinder is a very good choice for your budget. You can enlarge or decrease the size of your target easily with + - symbols.
- Uineye Laser RangefinderThis provides a 1950 yard length vision. Height angle and distance measurement is made easy with the Uineye laser rangefinder. Water-resistant ability and scan 8x modification. It is a perfect product for carrying and holding due to its comfortable grip and lightweight material.
- Nikon 8397 ACULON AL11 Laser RangefinderThis is one of the rangefinder under $200. Nikon has manufactured an excellent product when it comes to rangefinders. It has uncluttered, easy-to-read screen displays and eye relief of 18mm. This rangefinder has a measurement range of up to 550 yards. It is used for gun hunting, target shooting, and bowhunting.
- Vortex Optics Impact Laser RangefindersThis is a $200 product with premium features and technology. It has fully multi-coated optics for light transmission at night. Shock and water resistance technology make it safe to use. Continues range reading with a scan feature and it can track moving targets easily. Accurate ranging measurement with LOS features. You can observe high-angle shots with great precision.
Technologies are becoming our friends and making our life easier. No matter the weather or night, the rangefinder will help us locate our prey during hunting. It helps us see and measure the distance of our target accurately. This price range is perfect for buying a decent rangefinder with useful features. We have researched and tested for you the good ones in the field.
You can also check: