Looking for a high-quality guitar that won’t break the bank? You don’t have to spend a fortune to get a great sound. In this article, we’ll explore some of the guitars under $2000 that deliver high-notch quality without emptying your wallet.
Our List of Hand-Picked & Amazing Guitars Under $2000
- Fender American Professional JazzmasterIt comes with Dual V-Mod single-coil Jazzmaster and treble bleed circuit that helps to maintain the highs when the volume needs to be reduced. It has a case included with it.
- Fender Eric Johnson StratocasterIt has a nitrocellulose lacquer finish with vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge. It also includes a hardshell case and three Eric Johnson single-coil Stratocaster pickups. It is equipped with a 5-way switch.
- Frankie Electric GuitarIt includes tremolo arm, hex keys, and user manual with direct mount EVH Wolfgang Humbucking Bridge pickup and dummy strat neck pickup. It has EVH modified “C” back shape neck.
- Fender American Ultra StratocasterIt has a Stratocaster alder body with gloss urethane finish with a hardshell case included. It is equipped with three ultra noiseless vintage strat pickups along with a 5-position blade switch.
- Fender American Acoustasonic TelecasterIt has a mahogany body with a solid Sitka spruce. It is embedded with stringed instrument resonance system, blends voices and mod knob selects with Fender Acoustasonic Noiseless Magnetic pickup.
Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced player, there are plenty of affordable options for great guitars under $2000. With our guide, you can make an informed decision and find a guitar that meets your needs without breaking the bank. So, start exploring and find the perfect guitar to take your playing to the next level!