Video editing requires a lot of processing power, memory, and storage, which makes it challenging to find a laptop that can handle it. However, there are plenty of great laptops available that are designed specifically for video editing, with features that can handle even the most demanding tasks.
Cool Recommended Laptops under $700
According to the infamous philosopher Herbert Marshall McLuhan, the world is nothing less than a global village, and this virtual village connecting every corner of the globe has been created by none other than our very own computer devices. Ever since their discovery, computers have been a quintessential part of our lives, and it is not only hard but next to impossible to imagine a life without these ‘smart gadgets.’
Speaking of computers, laptops are the horses of this race; with sleek designs, easy to carry, and ever-evolving advances, these devices seem to conquer the world. With the growth of laptops and the use of the internet, online media production seems to expand, keeping in mind all the videographers and editors. This article will list down laptops for video editing at and under just $700. So keep on reading!
Our Recommended & Handpicked Advanced & Amazing Laptops For Video Editing Under $700:
- ASUS VivoBook LaptopComprising of quad-core processor Intel i5-1035G1 6 MB Cache with a display of 15.6”,60Hz anti-glare touchscreen and 512GB PCI-E Solid State Drive this laptop will be an absolute steal.
- YitaoEra Quad Core Notebook laptopWith new 12 nm Intel quad-core Celeron and larger storage capacity of 8 GB LPDDR3 dual-channel RAM and real-time full-screen view, this intelligent laptop can be another ideal option.
- Lenovo IdeaPad 3 15.6'' HD LaptopEquipped with AMD Ryzen 3 3250U Processor along with 15.6” Hd display with Dolby Audio, faster operating speed and 3 USB portals, this product will be another ideal purchase.
- Acer Aspire 5 Slim LaptopThis ultra-slim laptop comes with AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual-Core Processor and AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics With up to 7.5 hours of battery life for endless hours of editing.
- Newest ASUS VivoBook LaptopEquipped with i5-1035G1 Processor,1.0 GHz base frequency with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 6 MB L3 cache, 4 cores, this is a powerful system for gaming, editing, and streaming.
- Dell Inspiron 3000 15 LaptopThis device has a 15.6” HD anti-glare LED blacklight non-touch narrow border WVA display along with Substantial high-bandwidth RAM for effortless editing and streaming, making it a fantastic purchase option.
- Lenovo IdeaPad 3 15Powered by AMD Ryzen 3 3250U processor with Radeon Vega 3 graphics this Lenovo Laptop will be a stellar option for video editing and illustrations, making it a must for everyone.
- Lenovo Ideapad Gen CoreThis model from Lenovo has 12GB high-bandwidth RAM for multipurpose use and Hard Drive is 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive allows to fast boot-up and data transfer.
- IPS Display HD LaptopThis device gives sharp and crisp HD graphics with 500 core graphics card; Intel 64-bit quad-core celeron_j3455 ultra-low power and a high-performance processor, 1000 mAh battery life making it exceptional purchase.
- Acer Swift 3 LaptopThe last installation is Acer Ultra-Thin, 6-Core AMD Ryzen 5 4500U with fingerprint reader and high bandwidth 8 GB storage for heavy streaming, editing and gaming purposes along with high speed.
In this article, we’ll have shared our picks for the laptops for video editing in this arena. These laptops offer high-performance processors, high-quality displays, and dedicated graphics cards, making them ideal for professional-grade video editing. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced editor, there’s a laptop on this list that will suit your needs.
Last update on 2023-03-21 at 01:03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API