Metal detecting is a popular hobby that can lead to exciting discoveries and hidden treasures. However, finding a good quality metal detector that fits your budget can be a challenge, as many of the models can be quite expensive.
List Of Mesmerizing Collection Of Useful Metal Detector Under $200
- RM RICOMAX Professional MetalIt comes with an IP68 waterproof unit with which you also have a 10” search coil. It is shielded with plastic and also has an aluminium shaft. Easy to carry.
- NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC PRO SeriesThis comes with adjustable features. It is lightweight for the kids to operate. Made of advanced technology and powerful searching features desired by the pros. Has a 10
- Garrett ACE 200 MetalIt comes with 6.5'' x 9'' Waterproof Coil. With this you also have Garrett Treasure Sound Headphones, Instruction Manual, Batteries, and a Two-Year Warranty. Easy to operate this.
- SUNPOW Professional Metal DetectorIt comes with three operator modes which help to find any metal easily and very quickly. It is not so heavy that you can easily carry it everywhere. And durable.
- RM RICOMAX Metal DetectorIt is made of a higher sensitive & waterproof search coil which helps to detect metal underwater. The coil size is 10 inch and easy to operate. Durable for long use.
- Garrett 1140900 Pro-PointerIt is made with advanced high technology. Comes fully waterproof to 10 feet. It is orange in color. Lightweight which is easy to carry everywhere and fits in your bag.
- Sakobs Metal higher DetectorThe diameter of this metal detector’s search coil is 10 inches. Made with advanced technology for professional uses. Easily find any metal even underwater also. Lightweight and durable.
- Garrett Ace Metal DetectorThis black and yellow color metal detector made with advanced technology for professional uses. You can use it underwater also. Lightweight and durable for a long time. Easy to use.
- Garrett SuperWand Metal DetectorThis black color metal detector is made of advanced technology. It is lightweight and can be used by kids also.Durable for long time use. Easy to operate.
In this article, we’ve compiled a list of the metal detectors under $200. These detectors offer a combination of quality, features, and affordability, making them a great choice for beginners or experienced detectorists on a budget. Whether you’re looking to explore your local beach, park, or historical site, there’s sure to be a metal detector on this list that’s right for you. Let’s dive in and discover the hidden treasures waiting to be found!