Skeleton watches are quite popular these days. Some people like to see the watch work. The small cogs move. It is an interesting sight. The beauty of the horologist’s craft is visible, and one can only wonder at the fine workmanship that has gone into the making of the watch.
Our Curated List Of Recommendations For Useful Skeleton Watches Under $300:
- CIGADesign Skeleton Watch AutomaticAuto self- wind movement with analog display, no battery required. It is 1 ATM waterproof, but not suitable for diving. Mesh stainless steel band. Features a double safety buckle.
- Swiss Brand Skeleton AutomaticLuxury Automatic Watch: High-quality skeleton mechanical watch with Austria diamond-decorated Roman Numerals. It features a full stainless steel strap with push button hidden clasp. Manual winding is necessary.
- CIGA Design Watch GoldHigh-quality Skeleton Mechanical Watch with middle Roman Numerals decorated, Black tachymeter bezel, Mineral crystal lens, the 42mm big dial.It is water resistant and scratch resistant. Full stainless steel clasp.
- CIGADesign X Series SkeletonSteampunk style, quality skeleton mechanical watch with Austrian diamond-decorated Roman Numerals,transparent glass bottom cover. 41mm skeleton alloy case. Stainless steel strap. High strength mineral glass offers scratch resistance.
- CIGA Design Watch AutomaticA quality 17 jewels Automatic Movement with Skeleton Analog dial. Stainless steel crown and case back. Protective mineral dome lens window. Alloy case, black.30m waterproof. Genuine leather strap.
- TSAR BOMBA Automatic SquareWomen’s watch, features a rose stainless steel case, with a screw in the exhibition case back. Genuine black snake strap, with stainless steel tang buckle. Water resistant to 165 feet.
- Stührling Original Mens AutomaticSkeleton style allows you to visually see the watch working. Alligator embossed real leather band, Automatic winding technology based on your natural movements. Includes a comprehensive International Warranty.
- Swiss Brand Automatic WatchThis watch comes with a 42mm stainless steel case sunray dial, chronograph movement. The automatic movement features a built-in rotor that’s powered by the motion of your wrist. No battery required.
Buy yourself a skeleton watch! It looks great and you can show off with it on your wrist. It does attract attention! Skeleton watches are generally popular with those who are slightly mechanically minded and with those who just like something unusual. They are attractive because normal watches are just plain watches that tell time. But the mechanism working away in full view is a whole different ball game. So we have made up a list of excellent skeleton watches for your benefit.