Wet tile saws are mostly used for delicate tile cutting. It continuously spreads water on the tile so that no cracks occur on the tile surface, and the design gets badly affected. Water prevents the generation of excessive heat that causes unwanted cracks on the tile that not only affects the tile but also cause permanent damages sometimes.
Let’s Have A Look At The Wet Tile Saw Under $300:
- SKIL 3540-02 7-INCH SAWA saw containing stainless steel with corrosion resistant ability to hold the tile properly. Well-equipped with a blade cooling water reservoir and capable of different types of tile cutting.
- PORTER-CABLE WET TILE SAWMeter square and roll cage to ensure proper tile cutting and securing the cutting outcomes. Stainless steel made a water reservoir and splash guard to spray the water properly without wastage.
- SKIL 3550-02 7 INCH SAWThis saw has a corded electric power source with 3600 RPM and 450 cutting angles. A hydro lock water reservoir with rust-resistant aluminium plate near the blade ensures fast proper cleaning.
- Makita CCO2R1 Cordless SawA 1600 RPM, 0-450 cutting angel, ergonomic designed cordless wet tile saw mainly works by two lithium battery power. Nickel base makes it rust-resistant and increases its tilting capacity.
- SKIL 3540-01 7-INCH SawA wet tile saw of 3540-01 7 inches, a miter gauge with adjustable rip fencing ensures straight cut with cutting angel 0-450. Water reservoir is for blade cooling, dust reducing.
- QEP 22750Q 3/4HP SAW3/4 HP motor creates a 3600 RPM circulation while continuous water spray keeps the cutting area dry and clear. It is well-equipped with a rubber foot pad and steel plating surface.
So, dependence on the quality wet tile saw is the only option for delicate title cutting and designing work. We can never expect a fine design without investing in the products to get the design, right? In the case of a wet tile saw, the rule is no different.