A TIG machine which means a tungsten inert gas welding machine uses rods to fuse two metals. It is used in areas where metal joining is required, with a weld material used to join. Generally, professionals use these machines, as the job needs a bit of skill and practice. There are many different models of these machines, and depending on the kind of welding that needs to be done, a machine must be selected.
Check Out Our Recommended & Handpicked List For Amazing TIG Welder Under $1000
- Welding Machine Tig WelderThis stick welding machine is dual voltage 110/220V, automatic voltage conversion does not require manual operation. There is a 110/220V voltage indicator on front panel of the machine.
- Weldpro 200Amp TIG WelderPerfectly applied to the three electric welding functions of TIG/ MMA/ PLASMA, allow you to weld stainless steel, alloy steel, and carbon steel and other nonferrous metals.110/220V.
- Stick Welder TIG WelderTwo available welding processes: Stick and TIG (Lift). Use up to 165 feet (50m) leads without any power loss at the weld. Excellent welding characteristics with any type of rods.
- ANDELI 110/220V TIG WelderTIG, Pulse, COLD.Reducing deformation, little discolouration. The colour of stainless steel welding bead is silver-white in cold welding mode.Ordinary thin steel, carbon steel, stainless steel, iron and etc.
- LOTOS TIG200ACDC TIG WelderMaximum 200AMP AC/DC TIG Electric Current Output; Quality TIG welding on Aluminum, Stainless or Steel and Precise Welding of Thinner-gauge Materials; Power efficiency: 80%. HF start hand torch control.
- TIG/Stick Welder DigitalTIG Inverter with AC and PULSE Function, Arc stick welding (MMA), with Foot Pedal control,Dual Voltage 110V/220V and Dual Frequency 50HZ/60HZ Auto-Switch. Power efficiency: 85%.
- Reboot TIG Welder AC/ DCAC/DC TIG Welding--alternating current (AC) and direct current (DC). Welding of almost all metals, such as steel, stainless steel etc. TIG & MMA welding is possible up to 200A.
- Weldpro Multi Process WelderThe model 200 is also capable of true lift TIG welding (without foot pedal) as well as stick welding and aluminium welding with the optional spool gun.Dual Digital Display.
A TIG welder is useful if you have a lot of welding to do. Mainly the ones who need the use of a welding rod. Take a look at the list above and see what you need.